Do you have life goals? Aspirations ? What are those?
I’ve known since high school that I want to be a librarian. I love books. I love reading and writing. I love getting absorbed into a book and losing track of time. I grew up around libraries. They were family outings. They’re a resource and classroom. So much can be taught and learned there. Libraries are my happy place.
My life goal is to be happy and satisfied. I’m still learning what that means to me. I turn 30 this summer. So, far I’ve learned it means
- spending meaningful time with my family;
- Listening to books;
- Listening to podcasts;
- Playing and running Dungeons & Dragons;
- Still learning whatever peaks my interest;
- Knowing that I know very listen and want to learn it all;
- Crunching numbers and putting it in an easy to read format to present to non-accountants and -bookkeeper;
- Watching tv shows based on books and comics I’ve read and will read again;
- Trying to be a Baha’i the best way I am capable of; and
- Not growing up but “adulting” when needed;
Mostly, it just means being happy and truly satisfied with my life and the people around me. It’s not an easy task but I wouldn’t be here if it was.